As you all know, Suicide Squad just hit the theaters on August 1st but was only available worldwide on the 5th. I managed to watch it thrice, once on the 4th again on the 6th, and lastly the 11th and lucky enough I didn’t get stepped on, or strangled (the first time around anyways). Sadly… Continue reading Suicide Squad Doesn’t Suck | Movie Review (with gifs, playlist, and a quiz)
This post is long overdue, and I know I should’ve written it sooner but still, yaaaas. I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award! Now, to those of you who don’t know what it is (as I did before googling vigorously) here are some key points : The Liebster Award is an award given by bloggers… Continue reading liebster awards, i’m an aries and other facts about me.
Last week I mentioned something about posting a dream cast (fan cast) for Red Queen, so here it is as promised. Mare Barrow / Mareena Titanos – Kelsey Chow I was considering an actress with more muscle mass if that makes sense because Mare Barrow gives off the impression of a strong girl with a… Continue reading Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard | dream cast (with gifsets)
For a few months now I’ve seen this book everywhere. every bookstore i visit there it was, Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. Haunting me, luring me to buy it. I’ve picked it up a few times only to put it back because my reading list is insane and I wasn’t intrigued enough. Then my father… Continue reading red queen, x-men meets the selection | review (with gifs)
I am not one to start off a whole website with a harsh review especially ones with a stellar rep but this book really did it. It let me down, man. I had high hopes, and Christina, honey, you let me down. With its aesthetically appealing cover Althea & Oliver stood out from other YA books… Continue reading althea & oliver, yet another illness centric coming-of-age flop | review
welcome to a blog-style website where teenage-angst, reviews, and all odds and sodds are served. there’s a 99% chance that you will enjoy this, and a 1% chance that you wont. here’s an intro and a short get-to-know the author. good day, cheers, byee.